Everyone Escaped Thanks to Working Smoke Detector
Posted by Suman Sourav
Apr-02-2024 02:04:PM
Category: Global News

CHARLOTTE - In the first photo, a Charlotte firefighter assists a citizen with an arm injury after an early morning fire on Sunday January 16. The fire was ruled accidental with the entire house damaged. The injury occurred as a result of the man jumping out of his window to avoid the flames.

In the second photo, a Charlotte firefighter provides some TLC to a furry victim of the same house fire. Everyone got out alive thanks to a working smoke detector including the pooch.
Social Share :

Join Telegram
Join Group